Invitation to Bid
Cook County, MN
State Aid Project: SAP 016-607-025
County Project: CP 016-999-001
Closing Date: April 12, 2017
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS ? NOTICE is hereby given that SEALED BIDS will be received by the Cook County Auditor at Cook County Courthouse, 411 West 2nd St. Grand Marais, MN, until 2:00 PM on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 for the following project:
STATE AID PROJECT NO.: SAP 016-607-025
COUNTY PROJECT NO: CP 016-999-001
LOCATION SAP: On CSAH 7 from Intersection of CSAH 6 to Intersection CSAH 15
LOCATION CP: 0.2 MI North of Int. CSAH 12 and CR 54
TYPE OF WORK:
CSAH 7 Rehabilitation: Culvert Replacement, Storm Sewer, Bituminous Surfacing, Grading, Concrete Curb & Gutter, Concrete Sidewalk, Aggregate Shouldering.
Maple Hill Pit Road: Grading, Aggregate Surfacing
LENGTH: CSAH 7: 2.51 Miles
Maple Hill Pit Road: 0.28 Miles
The major items of work are listed as follows:
· Common Excavation = 5,385 C.Y.(CV) (P)
· Select Granular Borrow (LV) = 4,193 C.Y.
· Aggregate Base Class 5 Mod = 8,190 Tons
· Aggregate Surfacing, Class 1 = 2,624 Tons
· Type SP 9.5 Wearing Course Mixture (2,C) = 14,780 Tons
· Reinforced Concrete Pipe Culverts (Size Varies 24? to 36?) = 462 LF
· Remove and Replace Concrete Curb and Gutter design B624 = 2,460
· Storm Sewer (Size Varies 24? to 36?) = 273 LF
· Turf Establishment Area = 6.8 Acres
Project Documents are available at:
Cook County Highway Department
609 E. 4th Ave.
Grand Marais, MN 55604
Printed Project Documents = $75.00 (non-refundable incl. tax)
Electronic versions = Free (Available on County Highway Dept. eGram website)
Bids must be sealed, identified on the envelope and accompanied by a Bidder?s Bond or Certified Check in an amount equal to at least 5% of the total bid made payable to the Treasurer of Cook County.
*The County reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any irregularities thereof.
*The County reserves the right to adjust any and all quantities to stay within project funds.
Date: March 14, 2017
Publish: Cook County News Herald, 3/18, 3/25, & 4/1/2017
Cook County eGram, 3/18 to 4/12/2017
http://www.co.cook.mn.us/index.php/bid-openings, 3/18 to 4/12/2017